Saturday, April 11, 2009

Science


So this year we decieded to let Zoe do a science experiment. We talked about her options she was decieding between testing diapers cloth verses disposible, ice melting, food decaying and I sugested oil spil clean up. She decieded she wanted to test soaps for cleaning up oil. We gathered up the stuff and layed out a plan. She dunked the toy in oil then cleaned it up. We used Ajax and Dawn. And the winner is.........DAWN of course it was inspired by a commercial saying that they use it to clean up peguins after oil spills and I guess that sometimes what you learn on tv is true. She was really pleased with her first experiment and I was proud that she chose something that she was interested in and wasn't really the easiest choice.
She won 2nd place! She was so excited and proud of her self and so were we!

4 comments:

  1. Yay Zoe. I love your new pics, by the way! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I love to I'm just alittle bias though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Zoe! 2nd place is awesome.

    I love your new blog layout, by the way - I don't know how long its been like this - but its way cute. (I read in Google Reader, so I don't get to see the background, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks I am learning the ropes slowly but surely :)

    ReplyDelete