Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Fun

On Easter Sunday we were woke up at 5:30am by Zoe excited to show us what the Easter Bunny had brought her. We tried to get her to keep quiet so she wouldn't wake her brothers. At 6:15 Zach woke up (with Zoe's help) and then got came in sticky from getting into his peeps and so we woke up. At that point we made a rule. From now on she isn't allowed out of her room until 7am, unles one of us wakes her earlier.







Since this year we didn't get an egg dye kit Zoe got to color her eggs with markers. She did a really good job and as usual the artist in her showed through.

Later that afternoon (after a nap) we took the kids to our playground for some fun in the sun. It was great weather and they all loved it. I also wanted to get a new logo shot for my sewing company and was inspired by the leggings on the grass. Zoe got out of her skirt as soon as I was done and had fun climbing with her brother. Lucas loved the swing and was full of smiles as usual. I love the pastel colors of spring they look so cute on them.

My new logo for my sewing what do you think?

1 comment: