Thursday, April 2, 2009

our trip

For spring break my sister and I took Zoe and my nephew Daniel to some museums up north. Zoe really enjoyed it and I think she might have even learned something.

We stopped at Cove Fort on the way. There was alot of pioneer stuff to see and it was restored so that we could see what it looked like when it was in use. Boy it sure puts my small house into perspective when I saw the very small three rooms that this family with ten kids shared.


We also went to Thanks Giving Point for the first time. The kids loved seeing all the dinosaurs and we watched a 3D movie about the Wild Coast even Lucas seemed to enjoy it. Zoe and Daniel being scary dinosaurs.










The next day we took them to Discovery Gateway. They loved it! This place and something for everyone it was great. Daniel loved all the building stuff and Zoe loved all the creative play! They took turns choosing activities so they each experienced each others faves as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment