Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday's Confession







Fabric!



I have tons of fabric it was in almost every corner of our house until recently we made a spot for me to do crafts and sewing in the garage and I rounded it all up. That is when I noticed the problem. Also it didn't help that my mom brought me three tubs of fabric from storage so it seems that she has passed the obsession down. It seems that I can not go past fabric in the store with out stopping to look and usually get some. I don't usually buy fabric with a project in mind I just by what I like. Here lies the problem I rarely have what I need for a project and have to buy more. I am hoping that since I have a space of my own to sew now that I will soon turn all of this fabric into tons of fun projects. Also my goal is to buy no more fabric until there is a considerable dent in my fabric.
Goals for fabric
1. diapers
2. wipes
3. activity kits for etsy store
4. overalls for the boys
5. baby leggings for Lucas
6. t-shirt dresses for Zoe
7. quilts for etsy store
8. buntings for etsy store
9. burp cloths
10. nursing covers
11. skirts for Zoe and I
12. embellished overalls for etsy store

No comments:

Post a Comment