Monday, April 6, 2009

My new toy

So we were recently given a bread maker and I love it! I have been experimenting with it almost daily since we got it. My first bread was basic white and it turned out okay except for the fact that I forgot to push the basket down all the way so it didn't mix right. Then I made chocolate cake in it. That turned out nummy we all enjoyed our desert even though the top half didn't cook all the way. Zoe wanted to decorate it and after I explained that it wasn't that kind of cake she decided a compromise would be putting Carmel syrup on it.

Sunday I tried two different things I made a beer bread which we didn't really like but Jerry is going to take it to work and see if they like it. The second was white bread with cinnamon, raisins, craisins, and sugar mixed in it. That is really good! Everyone but Zoe loved it. She doesn't like things in her bread.




I plan on trying several different wheat and fruit breads in the future so look for future recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment