Thursday, April 9, 2009

Crafty Corner



Thanks to Vanessa and her tutorial post we made fun crayons in the shape of grapes. What was great about this craft was that Zoe has been bugging me to do a craft with her for awhile and I hate to start something only to get interupted by one of the boys. But she could do most of this by her self all I had to do was the oven stuff. And she was really proud of how they turned out. She went right to her room to color a picture with them. I will have to be on the look out for other silicone shape trays.

2 comments:

  1. How did you heat them? I've done it before but the way I learned is SO hard and messy, so I haven't done it for a long time. So, let me know what you method is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heated them in the oven if you follow the link to the tutorial from my friend it has all the directions.

    ReplyDelete