Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yogurt review

I think it turned out great! I am going to try to make some more today and do it alittle different. The first batch I used vanilla yogurt as a started DO NOT do this use plain. It turned out good but didn't really set up so it was more like yogurt drink. Also because my kids and I are used to processed yogurt when I tried to mix it with baby food cause I thought it would be healthier it was too blah for them. So the second batch I blended ripe bananas and strawberry jam and it was a big hit. Everyone loved it! I just got some fresh blueberries so I am going to blend them with some sugar and see how that turns out. Also this new batch I am going to leave for 24hrs to culture and set up more. I also recommend if your kids are stinkers like mine that you save containers from the expensive yogurt and serve them in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment