Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday's confession

Photo's!


Recently we took a trip to the storage unit that my mom and I got before I was married as we were making room for her to move more stuff in we came across a file cabinet. My sis asked me if there were any papers in it I needed. I went to take a look and what did I find? Papers? No. Letters? No. Pictures of Zoe filed by the month! There were hundreds! The thing is that they were all taken before she was three and most 90% were done professionally at a studio! Since then I have cut down okay not really until I was married and had Zach but even then I have taken way more pictures of my kids than the average person. Although I have found that the more kids I have the less pictures I have of them and I don't think I have ever taken a picture of all three of them together that I love. A GOAL! Oh wait this was supposed to help me stop. Any way, here are a few of my faves of each of my youngins that hopefully you haven't seen.


Zoe








Zachary










Lucas




No comments:

Post a Comment