Saturday, March 28, 2009

Family Portraits

So on March 8th our family went for family portraits at Sears. We got portraits with my mom, my MIL, sister and nephews on both sides. It was totally crazy and I felt kinda bad for the photographer cause there was alot that we wanted and alot of people but they turned out great and I was pleased with them. Which is hard for me cause I am really picky about my photos.

Zachary got a lot of pictures taken for two reasons one he doesn't cooperate at all for photos and two it was his old daycare teacher Kiera taking them.


I put together this college for my mom of all the pics she liked.


These were the pairs pics we took. Zoe(7) and Daniel(5) in their Grease gear. Thing one and thing two and Zach (29 months) and Dallas (27 months).



And our family collage for our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment