Thursday, February 19, 2009

Saving $$$$

So this year I have decieded to try to save as much money as we can. I have looked into alot of things online and in books and am trying several things to see what works best for us. For the next few months I am going to try to get and use coupons for alot of what we buy according to some websites and morning shows you can cut you grocery bill in half. I am going to see. Yesterday and today I used coupons and save some $ . I saved $5 on Zoe's movie and found the cheapest place was Walmart so she got HSM3 extended version for less then $20. I went to Walgreens cause all the online coupon places rave about CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid. I did buy some things that we should get for free if the rebate thing works I am going on line now to enter the info and you get 10% more if you get it on a card I will do that for the first few months and just use it to get more free stuff and see how far this goes people online have closets full of stocked up free stuff. We have a very small house so this won't work for us if that is how you save money but I'll try it and see. Here is a pic of all the stuff I got if I get back what I should I will have only spent $10 and it was on gifts. It's not a ton but it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment