Friday, November 14, 2008

ZACHARY!!!!!!!!

Okay so any parent knows how long it takes a toddler to distroy something and I should know by now that it takes Zach even less time than most kids but I plead the distracted just had a baby thing. I left him in the living room watching a movie while I was on the computer for a short while and he brings me my cell phone..... in two pieces!!!!! He some how peeled the number pad off of it! I was so mad it took all I had just to put him on his bed in time out. The thing is he knew he was in trouble cause he started crying right after he brought it to me. He layed in his bed for his two mins and when I went to talk to him he was asleep. What a stinker! Any how so it if anyone tries to call and can't that's why.

2 comments:

  1. That kid's got a future as an engineer or something. He's obviously too smart for his own good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah when I took it to the sprint store and the clerk was shocked how he broke it I knew he was good.

    ReplyDelete