Sunday, October 12, 2008

This weekend!

So this weekend Jerry and I went to SLC for his company work party. We drove since I was too far along to fly and it still didn't help. I was doing okay until we went to the dinner. I started contracting and by the time the awards ceremony was over they were about three mins apart and getting stronger. I told him that we needed to leave and we went to the room changed and found out where the hospital was. We went to University hospital (which is really nice) and they monitored me all night and gave me an IV to try to spot the contractions. This morning I was only having about one an hour so they let me leave and go home. We are home and they are random so it looks like I will not be having a baby soon. That's good cause he still needs some time to finish growing. Anyway, we are home and doing well. I'll post more later, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment