Thursday, August 25, 2011

Smiths and Albertsons Deals

Smiths

They have LA Looks products on sale for 10 for $10 I had a $1 off 1 = free gel!!!
Also when you by 1 Revlon beauty item you get a $2 coupon for another

I was told I would get a $2 Catalina this was not the case it is a manufacture coupon for another Revlon item when I realized what was happening I did put a few items back DO NOT be afraid to do this if things change.

I found the foundation in the clearance basket, yet another reason you should always have all your coupons with you at all times.

The nail stickers and a drink not pictured where/are for my very pampered daughter :)



Albertsons


Albertsons has an in ad coupon making the Ken's salad dressing .88 cents stack with the $1 coupon and you get free dressing! Limit 4 per transaction

FYI had I done this trans. at Walmart where they give you overage I would have had .72 cents to spend on something else or have them give me cash back.

Also their Chex Mix and Bugles are on sale for 10 for $10 Stack with .50 off 1 sweet and salty Chex, .50 cent off 1 Bugles, and .50 off 2 Traditional Chex and you get a lot of after school snackage for under $6 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment