Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday's Obsession Confession!


Twilight!


I love this series! I got into it way late and only read them in the last few months but I love them. I have read all four books and the last two in just a week and a half. We have kept the movie from netflix since it came out! I was not totally impressed by it at first but it has definitely grown on me. I still think they should have cast Edward with a different guy but the rest seem to be just right, also they used way too much makeup on the vampires at first introductions. My favorite characters are Alice and Jacob. What can I say I am a gluten for punishment and harsh love stories. But am a true believer that you can't chose who you fall in love with and these stories show how it can all work out even under the gravest of circumstances. Plus I LOVE vampire stories and shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment